|Crap...It's Independence Day|
So, you’ve campaigned hard. You’ve put memes on Facebook that have caused some to unfriend you. You’ve tried to persuade others about the dangers of a Brexit – but you woke up this morning to see you lost. Here are five reasons not to end it all:
- England has always had an anti-European streak. Be this decision smart or stupid – we’re being true to our historic selves.
- We’ve seen the exciting movies about a Zombie Apocalypse. Now we get to see the real thing, free of charge.
- Today the Hollywood film ‘Independence Day 2’ is
out. Now you have an even greater excuse to nip to the cinemas.
'Well done Britain, Baby!'
- Donald Trump thinks we’ve done the right thing. What more could we want than to go up in his books?
- If you’re a Christian, neither England nor Europe are your home. You’re living for an everlasting Kingdom. The EU, the UK and other nations would fail one day. In the scale of eternity, this will mater less than we assume it will